Re: Data conversion tools? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Data conversion tools?
Date
List pgsql-general
If you don't mind an intermediate step you could use Pg2xbase
http://www.klaban.torun.pl/prog/pg2xbase/
This program takes dbf files and inputs them into Postgres. It has an option
for lower casing field names. You can specify the table name when you do the
conversion.

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net