Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html
Date
Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  ("Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa@gmail.com>)
Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
List pgsql-advocacy
All:

So, third draft is up on CVS, along with a first draft of
presskit82.html.en (the extended presskit page).  They are also available
at:
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/233/release82.zip

Please comment.  Especially:

Release:
    -- is the order of the features listed OK?
    -- are the wording changed to the SQL 2003 features adequate?
    -- any other corrections?

PressKit:
    -- features listed: I pretty much threw in the kitchen sink with this one.
Please suggest features to subtract/add.
    -- pgfoundry stuff: surely there are projects other than pgPool, Full
Disjunctions and PL/Java worth mentioning.  Suggestions?
    --links: are all of the links still appropriate?

Feedback wanted; I plan to finish these drafts by next Friday.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun