Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html

From: Oleg Bartunov
Subject: Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Chris Mair, )
 Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Yourfriend, )
 Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  ("Harald Armin Massa", )
  Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Jim Nasby, )
 Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Oleg Bartunov, )
  Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Oleg Bartunov, )
    Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Josh Berkus, )

Josh,

<li>Major TSearch2 Improvements: including new dictionary and thesaurus support,
  and GIN indexing.</li>

should be

<li>Major TSearch2 Improvements: UTF-8, thesaurus dictionary, query rewriting
support and GIN indexing.</li>

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:

> All:
>
> So, third draft is up on CVS, along with a first draft of
> presskit82.html.en (the extended presskit page).  They are also available
> at:
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/233/release82.zip
>
> Please comment.  Especially:
>
> Release:
>     -- is the order of the features listed OK?
>     -- are the wording changed to the SQL 2003 features adequate?
>     -- any other corrections?
>
> PressKit:
>     -- features listed: I pretty much threw in the kitchen sink with this one.
> Please suggest features to subtract/add.
>     -- pgfoundry stuff: surely there are projects other than pgPool, Full
> Disjunctions and PL/Java worth mentioning.  Suggestions?
>     --links: are all of the links still appropriate?
>
> Feedback wanted; I plan to finish these drafts by next Friday.

     Regards,
         Oleg
Internet: , http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83