Re: On future conferences

From: Tatsuo Ishii
Subject: Re: On future conferences
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

On future conferences  (Andrew Sullivan, )
 Re: On future conferences  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
  Re: On future conferences  (Josh Berkus, )
   Re: On future conferences  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: On future conferences  (mdean, )
     Re: On future conferences  (Andrew Sullivan, )
  Re: On future conferences  (Andrew Sullivan, )
 Re: On future conferences  (Christopher Browne, )
 Re: On future conferences  (Andrew Sullivan, )
  Re: On future conferences  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: On future conferences  (Tatsuo Ishii, )
  Re: On future conferences  (Oleg Bartunov, )
   Re: On future conferences  (David Fetter, )
 Re: On future conferences  (Christopher Browne, )
  Re: On future conferences  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: On future conferences  (Josh Berkus, )
    Re: On future conferences  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: On future conferences  ("Satoshi Nagayasu", )
     Re: On future conferences  (Josh Berkus, )
      Re: On future conferences  (Tatsuo Ishii, )
  Re: On future conferences  (Gavin Sherry, )
  Re: On future conferences  ("Satoshi Nagayasu", )
  Re: On future conferences  (Jim Nasby, )
   Re: On future conferences  (Robert Bernier, )
    Re: On future conferences  (Jim Nasby, )
     Re: On future conferences  (Andrew Sullivan, )
  Re: On future conferences  (Robert Bernier, )
 Re: On future conferences  (Chris Browne, )
  Re: On future conferences  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: On future conferences  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: On future conferences  (Andrew Sullivan, )
    Re: On future conferences  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: On future conferences  ("Josh Berkus", )
     Re: On future conferences  (Andrew Sullivan, )
      Re: On future conferences  (Robert Bernier, )
       Re: On future conferences  (Andrew Sullivan, )
        Re: On future conferences  (mdean, )
         Re: On future conferences  (Andrew Sullivan, )
          Re: On future conferences  (Josh Berkus, )
           Re: On future conferences  (Andrew Sullivan, )
         Re: On future conferences  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
          Re: On future conferences  ("Andy Astor", )
           Re: On future conferences  (Bruce Momjian, )
            Re: On future conferences  (mdean, )
             Re: On future conferences  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
             Re: On future conferences  (David Fetter, )
             Re: On future conferences  (elein, )
             Re: On future conferences  (Andrew Sullivan, )
             Re: On future conferences  (Chander Ganesan, )
              Re: On future conferences  (Andrew Sullivan, )
          Re: On future conferences  (Robert Bernier, )
           Re: On future conferences  (mdean, )
 Re: On future conferences  (Chris Browne, )
  Re: On future conferences  (Robert Treat, )
   Re: On future conferences  ("Jim C. Nasby", )

Hi,

If you guys don't mind to have the conference in Japan next year, I
would like to start discussions with JPUG/community/business people if
we could do anything for this.

What do you think?
--
Tatsuo Ishii