Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html

From: Chris Mair
Subject: Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Chris Mair, )
 Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Yourfriend, )
 Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  ("Harald Armin Massa", )
  Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Jim Nasby, )
 Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Oleg Bartunov, )
  Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Oleg Bartunov, )
    Re: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html  (Josh Berkus, )

> Feedback wanted; I plan to finish these drafts by next Friday.

   "blah blah blah blah" said Theo Scholossenagle, "3 tb postgresql
   database, really need some 8.2 stuff."

The name should be Theo Schlossnagle, I think...

Bye :)
Chris.