Re: OK, this is a - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: OK, this is a
Date
In response to OK, this is a Test für a Subject containing one non ASCII character ans some more like éáóèàòôç [WAS: Re: [GENERAL] This is i©—+h¶¦zˁ the OP is using mutt like me, whats going on here?]  (Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>)
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 03:09:17PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hi Alvaro,
>
> This is a second test with some non US-ACII characters...

FWIW, this appeared fine in Mutt, the raw message has the subject split
across multiple lines, but Mutt handles that just fine.

My guess is someone's MUA truncates the newline when hitting "reply".

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Attachment