Re: plPHP and plRuby - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: plPHP and plRuby
Date
Re: plPHP and plRuby  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Am Montag, 24. Juli 2006 18:49 schrieb Alvaro Herrera:
> Side question -- is it plRuby or PL/Ruby?  We should be consistent.  I
> just noticed the top-level README file has all the wrong names -- what
> is "pl/c" for starters?  Or plPgsql?  We've _never_ used those names.

I'm beginning to think that this is part of some obscure plot by Joshua Drake
to confuse people.  I advise all committers not to take any documentation
patches from him without careful scrutiny.

I've fixed the README.

--
Peter Eisentraut