Re: More nuclear options - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: More nuclear options
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Again, it's the same question.  If *you* want to be the maintainer, I'll
> put it on pgfoundry.  Otherwise, you're asking me to be responsible for
> the code because you don't want to throw it away.

Josh,

How about a general call for maintainers? Post it to general, hackers and
advocacy (maybe even the front of PgFoundry and or PostgreSQL.Org?) that
asks if anyone would like to take over maintainership of the handful?

Have a closing date for it, e.g; leave it open for a week and then if no one
steps up --- its over and we nuke them with prejudice.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> --Josh Berkus

--   === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240  Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL
solutionssince 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/