Re: Fwd: Start up question about triggers - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Forums @ Existanze
Subject Re: Fwd: Start up question about triggers
Date
List pgsql-sql

Hello again,

I looked into slony, I have a question though, how would I go about
controlling slony via a jdbc driver? See this whole problem has arisen
because for some reason my client wants to keep to separate databases in two
separate locations with the same data. So he would call this partiall backup
function via a GUI client we provide, and with this information he would go
to the same GUI client in this other location and import this partiall
backup.

Best Regards,
Fotis

PS- Hacking pgtool is way out my leage :-) But thanks for the suggestion!!!