Re: really simple example of c-code and pqlib library - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: really simple example of c-code and pqlib library
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 10:11:43PM +0200, Waldemar Biernacki wrote:
> I'm very frustated as the examples in postgres-libpq don't work for me.

How don't they work?  Are you getting build errors?  Runtime errors?
Unexpected output?  If you're getting errors then please show exactly
what you did and the exact error messages.

> If someone could present me a very simple code with connecting to database,
> quering few records, printing them on console and disconnecting I'd be happy.

The libpq documentation has examples:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/libpq.html

If those are the examples you're having trouble with then we'll
need to know more about what you're doing and what's happening
to be able to help.

--
Michael Fuhr