really simple example of c-code and pqlib library - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Waldemar Biernacki
Subject really simple example of c-code and pqlib library
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hello everybody!

I'm very frustated as the examples in postgres-libpq don't work for me.

If someone could present me a very simple code with connecting to database,
quering few records, printing them on console and disconnecting I'd be happy.

An example would be prepared for postgres 8 (standard installation) on linux
(gcc) or windows(dev-cpp with mingw). Generally I'm not beginner in
programming,.. anly this libpq...

thank you, I'm inpatientally waiting for any help.

Waldemar