Re: Advanced Query - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Richard Broersma Jr
Subject Re: Advanced Query
Date
Re: Advanced Query
Re: Advanced Query
List pgsql-sql
> Personally: I think your posts are getting annoying. This isn't SQLCentral.
> Learn to write your own damn queries or even better - buy a book on SQL...

Personally: (being a newbie with an interest in developing a strong rdms skillset) I've enjoyed
following threads like these. Even when the questions (to some) seems overly simplistic, the
courteous respondents often share insightful solutions or nuances that are not found in an "off
the self" SQL book.

However, if questions like these are *really* off-topic for the pgsql-sql I would be interested in
knowing what kind of threads are acceptable and on-topic for this list.

Also, if there are other mailing lists (pg or other) that are better suited for threads like this,
I would appreciate learning of them.

Regards,

Richard Broersma