Re: Advanced Query - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Advanced Query
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 08:30:54AM -0700, Richard Broersma Jr wrote:

> However, if questions like these are *really* off-topic for the
> pgsql-sql I would be interested in knowing what kind of threads are
> acceptable and on-topic for this list.

They're not off-topic.  The point of the list is indeed to answer
"how do I do this with SQL"?  If one doesn't want to see such
questions, one might unsubscribe.

--
Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
A certain description of men are for getting out of debt, yet are