Re: Advanced Query - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Advanced Query
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 09:20:13AM -0700, codeWarrior wrote:
> I would hope that your choice to use postgreSQL is because it is superior
> technology that scales well financially... not because you get a warm fuzzy
> from all your friends on the mailing lists...

I would hope that the tone of the mailing lists might be maintained
in much the high one demonstrated by such polite, helpful, and
smarter-than-me people as those on the PostgreSQL core team.  I note
that the above troll does not qualify.  I suggest people avoid
feeding it.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Information security isn't a technological problem.  It's an economics
problem.    --Bruce Schneier