Re: pgfoundry and gborg - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: pgfoundry and gborg
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, 12 Apr 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
>> Appendum: but, we don't know how easy getting pgfoundry moved to the new
>> server is going to be yet ... we've done the file/ports stuff, but, as
>> far as I know, we haven't done any testing of the result (ie. run it
>> live and check for any issues) ... if you want to move it to the new
>> server first, let's concentrate on that and then worry about
>> gborg->pgfoundry ...
>
> No, the new server isn't ready yet so we can do things in any order --
> there's issues with Apache and with one drive which I and Sean are working
> on.  The idea, though, is to have everything on pgfoundry on the new
> faster server by June 1.

Well, if you *want*, we could do the conversion to FreeBSD 6.x / amd64
right away, so that while you and Sean are working out the issues with the
new server, we can get that part completed ... would just be a matter of
upgrading software, without having to move databases at the same time ...
then it would truly just be an 'rsync' to get it moved to the new server

----