Re: pgfoundry and gborg - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: pgfoundry and gborg
Date
List pgsql-www
Marc,

> Appendum: but, we don't know how easy getting pgfoundry moved to the new
> server is going to be yet ... we've done the file/ports stuff, but, as
> far as I know, we haven't done any testing of the result (ie. run it
> live and check for any issues) ... if you want to move it to the new
> server first, let's concentrate on that and then worry about
> gborg->pgfoundry ...

No, the new server isn't ready yet so we can do things in any order --
there's issues with Apache and with one drive which I and Sean are working
on.  The idea, though, is to have everything on pgfoundry on the new
faster server by June 1.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus