Re: pgfoundry and gborg - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgfoundry and gborg
Date
List pgsql-www

OK, I'll send any disgruntled project owners your way :-)

Seriously though, if nothing else we should give them notice ASAP that
this is going to be done.

Oh, and moving the pgweb project will require some non-trivial work to
ensure it doesn't break www.postgresql.org.

Regards, Dave.