relation does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From eric cartman
Subject relation does not exist
Date
Re: relation does not exist  (Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello to everyone,

I have a small problem using PostgreSQL.
The problem is that I create a database and some tables through ant and an .sql file.
Then by using DatabaseMetaData class and method getTables(..)I can make a list of the newly created tables, implying that everything worked fine.

But when I am trying to Insert values into tables, i get the message 'relation <name> does not exist'.

How can this be possible?

Thank you all in advance.

T.Panos