Re: relation does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Mark Lewis
Subject Re: relation does not exist
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Did you create the tables using case-sensitive names, such as:

create table "MyTable" ... ?

If this is the case, then you would see some upper-case letters in the
results from DatabaseMetaData.getTables(), and in order to use the
tables in any queries you would always need to quote the table names and
use correct case, since unquoted identifier names are always forced to
lower case in PostgreSQL.

-- Mark Lewis