Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Allow psql multi-line column values to align - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Allow psql multi-line column values to align
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 02:13:26PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> For the most part we say "char" where we can and "unsigned char" only
> where it really matters, which is mostly inside code that's
> encoding-aware anyway.

Well, I've done this and avoided changing any public interfaces. ie the
libpq interface remains unsigned, as does the psql formatting code, but
the printTable stuff only is for the parts that actually do
formatting...

Patch attached. Passes -pedantic on gcc 3.3.5

Have a nice day,

Attachment