Re: ODBC ErrorCode issue - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: ODBC ErrorCode issue
Date
List pgsql-odbc
>   I have a issue with PostgreSQL ODBC Driver (psqlodbc-08.01.0102)
>   If I use this  driver to connect database , it always return the same
> error code like this : sqlstate = HY000 ,  NativeError = 7 whatever
> error occurred  .
>   so I can not differ the error type with the sqlstate and  NativeError
> that occurred .
>   I try to change the driver to psqlodbc-8_01_0104 , the issue do not
> happen. but what is wrong with psqlodbc-08.01.0102 ?

I don't understand you well. When you get error? We have opposite report.
The psqlodbc-08.01.0102 returns proper sqlstate after statement error
and 08.01.0104 don't. I fixed it. Please take a look at:
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1000495&group_id=1000125&atid=538

If you have another problem feel free to describe it better (e.g. append
your mylog output and comment it when it differs from your expectation.

Regards,

Luf