Re: More strict bind param count checking - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: More strict bind param count checking
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> >   I attach patch for more strict bind parameters count checking.
> > It could avoid some bad behaviour (driver doesn't fail in some
> > situations).
>
> OK, just reading the patch, it appears to remove a check to ensure
> ipdopts isn't null which is perhaps not such a good thing. Other than
> that nothing stands out as being horrendously wrong.

I take a look at it. But as I know ipdopts may exists during whole
stmt life.
I get the code from convert.c (I don't remember func name). There
is no ipdopts check (I don't say now it's well).

> Can you apply it to CVS if you're happy with it please? I'm still pretty
> busy ATM, and am likely to be for a few days at least :-(

I'll try in the evening or maybe at Friday (tomorrow I'm going to
official journey).

Thanks,

Luf