Re: More strict bind param count checking - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: More strict bind param count checking
Date
List pgsql-odbc

OK, just reading the patch, it appears to remove a check to ensure
ipdopts isn't null which is perhaps not such a good thing. Other than
that nothing stands out as being horrendously wrong.

Can you apply it to CVS if you're happy with it please? I'm still pretty
busy ATM, and am likely to be for a few days at least :-(

Regards, Dave.