Re: running script on server shutdown (TODO) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: running script on server shutdown (TODO)
Date
List pgsql-patches
Neil Conway wrote:
> I don't see that we're "covered": sure, it's documented that people
> ought to ask on -hackers first, but this exact situation has happened
> several times in the past. Avoiding that would be a good thing,
> documentation or no.

If you want to change the system we use for the TODO list, don't do it
because our current system has failed on occasion.  Do it because you
think the new system will fail less often.  Any system we choose will
fail at times.