PG_COMMAND_OK oid information required - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Andy Chambers
Subject PG_COMMAND_OK oid information required
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
itsassociated functions) about operations that don't return a value of PG_RESULT_OK.  Specifically, I believe, it would
beuseful for clients to know the oid's of values being inserted or updated.  <br /><br /> That way, if it realizes
thereare many similar operations to carry out, it would be easier to use PQExecParams.  The only way I can see of doing
toget the oids, and then prepare the insert statement using the info retrieved from the select.  Am I missing
size="1"/><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

">calling worldwide with voicemail </a></font>