Error: could not find function - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From dawizz
Subject Error: could not find function
Date
List pgsql-novice

Dear All,

Pfff... found my stupid error!!!! :-)

And because of the fact that this is the 'novice' list and I realy did not find the answer on the inet, here it is... so we all can have a bit fun about my error....

What I was overlooking was the pre-processing from c++ instead of c,

but I was thinking in the wrong direction e.q. I thought it had to do

with the syntax in my code-file, the answer from the man pages:

the actual file extension 'c'

tells the compiler/linker to compile from actual c-code instead of c++.

For any given input file, the file name suffix determines what kind of compilation is done:

file.c

C source code which must be preprocessed.

And YES, I had a filename extension .cpp!!!!!!!!!!! Whoehaa!!

Thanks ALL for helping me out.

Greetz, dawizz.