Re: Bug?: Text after right paren in query is ignored - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Bug?: Text after right paren in query is ignored
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 10:37:05PM -0500, Steve Peterson wrote:
> The query is submitted using the JDBC driver, via
> the SQLExplorer plugin for Eclipse.
>
> Is there a way for me to see the query as it was
> submitted to the backend?  If so I'll take a look and see what it looks
> like.

Sure.  Use the log_statement configuration parameter in postgresql.conf.

--
Alvaro Herrera                         Architect, http://www.EnterpriseDB.com
Thou shalt study thy libraries and strive not to reinvent them without