Re: plphp crashing server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From CSN
Subject Re: plphp crashing server
Date
List pgsql-general
Jeez, nevermind again! Turns out this was the problem
in the plphp script:

$sql="select * from table where id=123";
$result=spi_exec_query($sqll);

I'm still curious about the "Call-time
pass-by-reference has been deprecated" warning if
anybody knows.

Thanks,
CSN