plphp crashing server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From CSN
Subject plphp crashing server
Date
List pgsql-general
Uh oh, I think plphp is crashing the server. When I
update a row in the table with the trigger, this
happens:

before or while processing the request.
The connection to the server was lost. Attempting
reset: Failed.

And this is what shows up in the log:

LOG:  server process (PID 31665) was terminated by
signal 11
LOG:  terminating any other active server processes

Wow. I still don't see anything wrong with the plphp
function - how could it cause the entire server to
crash?

Thanks,
CSN

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs