Re: Best approach setting up PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Changyu Dong
Subject Re: Best approach setting up PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
Actually, if you've multiple installations of
postgreSQLs in different locations, you can start them
simultaneously. And for different clients to connect
to different server instances, you should change the
default port setting.

Changyu