Re: bugfix: character-code conversion of MIC -> EUC_JP. - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: bugfix: character-code conversion of MIC -> EUC_JP.
Date
List pgsql-patches
> I found a bug in character-code conversion of MIC -> EUC_JP.
> (MIC: Mule Internal Code)
>
> In mic_to_euc_jp(), the call of mic2sjis() is a mistake.
> It is necessary to call mic2euc_jp() here.

Thanks. The bug was there since 7.3. Apparently nobody uses
MIC->EUC_JP conversion (This is not surprising since very few people
use Mule Internal Code). So I commit the fix to current only. Please
let me know if back patch is neccessary.
--
Tatsuo Ishii