Re: Regression failures on freebsd - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Regression failures on freebsd
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 09:52:11AM +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> I did 'gmake distclean' and rebuild and I still get the attached failures.

Do you build in a separate directory?  I do and I do have problems when
the grammars (main or plpgsql) get updated -- not sure why the derived
files from bison and flex don't get rebuilt.  I just delete them by
hand.  (The build directory I just rm -fr as a whole).

Yours doesn't seem like a problem in grammars, but who knows.

What I do is

cd $source_dir
for i in `find . -name .cvsignore`; do pushd `dirname $i` rm `cat .cvsignore` popd
done

"Si quieres ser creativo, aprende el arte de perder el tiempo"