Re: Unique constraint violation on serial column - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Chandler
Subject Re: Unique constraint violation on serial column
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom,

This is not the EXACT command (don't have that since
this a client site and they did not have logging
turned on) but the insert command would have looked
something like:

INSERT INTO EVENT_TBL VALUES(1039850293991, 'X.Y.Z',
1039110343000, '10.25', 1, 739950991)

For what its worth, the command is being issued via
JDBC app.

If the exact command is important I could have them
turn on logging and I could get that for you.

Bill