About index_build

From: Alexey Slynko
Subject: About index_build
Date: ,
List: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I have found comments in backend/catalog/index.c, that
index_build closes the passed rels ( heapRelation and indexRelation ).
But in backend/access/nbtree/nbtree.c I see something like this:
        if (IsNormalProcessingMode())        {            ....            heap_close(heap, NoLock);
index_close(index);           ....         }

Why it is not like
        if (IsNormalProcessingMode())        {            ....            heap_close(heap, NoLock);
index_close(index);           ....         }     else {            heap_close(heap, NoLock);
index_close(index);        }

Is it a bug or feature ?
                Alexey Slynko                E-mail: