Re: Erratic error message "ERROR: column "id_compte" does - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Pradier
Subject Re: Erratic error message "ERROR: column "id_compte" does
Date
Re: Erratic error message "ERROR: column "id_compte" does  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Ok, understood.
One can access the columns of the main query from the subquery,
therefore in my own query the column "id_compte" is found,
therefore there is no error message.

Doesn't this count as a bug ?