Re: MySQL to PostgreSQL movement - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: MySQL to PostgreSQL movement
Date
Re: MySQL to PostgreSQL movement  (Robby Russell <robby@planetargon.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Ned Lilly wrote:
> http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/breakingnews.jhtml?articleId=60401366
>
> Excerpt:
>
> In an interview at LinuxWorld in Boston, Mickos acknowledged some
> MySQL-to-PostgreSQL movement, but shrugged it off. "They [PostgreSQL]
> absolutely try to be an Oracle replacement. We do not. We're here for
> new markets," Mickos told CRN.
>
> This very much squares with what we're hearing at the booth at
> LinuxWorld.

I found that article simply amazing.  I would like to put this article
up on our web site "News" page with the title "MySQL Cedes Oracle-Style
Market to PostgreSQL".  Is that OK?  The article certainly has good
coverage for PostgreSQL, even though the title mentions only MySQL.