DeltaSoft on press release - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject DeltaSoft on press release
Date
Re: DeltaSoft on press release  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Re: DeltaSoft on press release  (Kenneth Marshall <ktm@it.is.rice.edu>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

Oleg of OpenFTS has asked that we mention his company, DeltaSoft, in the 8.0
press release or press page with the other companies.

I'm inclined to say no, for two reasons:
1) Oleg didn't ask until Saturday, when 1/3 of the translations were already
done;
2) The critieria for listing people is contributions of features which are
listed in the release or the press page, and TSearch2 was a 7.4 feature.

However, TSearch is very valuable (I use it in 4 projects myself), and Oleg
did not get a plug in the 7.4 release because we didn't have a short list of
companies on that one.  What do people think?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions