Re: {OT?] Auth_PG_grp_group_field directive gives parameter error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joel
Subject Re: {OT?] Auth_PG_grp_group_field directive gives parameter error
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry for the noise. We resolved it:

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:36:54 +0900
Joel <rees@ddcom.co.jp> wrote

> We get the following error:
>
> > Auth_PG_grp_group_field takes one argument, the name of the group-name field.
>
> on the directive
>
>     Auth_PG_grp_group_field rid
>
> These are the directives we are using:
>
>    Auth_PG_host 127.0.0.1
>     Auth_PG_port 5432
>     Auth_PG_database apache_auth
>     Auth_PG_user postgres
>     Auth_PG_pwd postgres
>     Auth_PG_pwd_table user_bbs
>     Auth_PG_uid_field uid
>     Auth_PG_pwd_field pw
>     Auth_PG_grp_table user_bbs
> #    Auth_PG_gid_field rid               # name change from 2.0.0
>     Auth_PG_grp_group_field rid        # Auth_PG_gid_field -> Auth_PG_grp_group_field

The comment on the above directive seems to have been parsed as an
additional parameter, so we just removed the comment and apache runs
with no problems.

--
Joel <rees@ddcom.co.jp>