Re: Applying new design - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Applying new design
Date
List pgsql-www
Alexey Borzov wrote:
> As usual, the results are available at
> http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org/
>
> I also took the opportunity to create a simpler and more consistent
> navigation (although it's not yet finished).

A designer who was once hired to advise on the "art" stuff while I was
coding told me, the human eye always looks for lines and edges.  I like
your design and organization overall, but the fuzzy, weak, double lines
that you use to delimit boxes are definitely a design mistake under the
above rule.  Go for sharp edges and some color contrast.

--
Peter Eisentraut