Re: Applying new design - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Applying new design
Date
List pgsql-www

Hi Peter,

The design was submitted by a guy called Lukasz who was kind enough to
produce it for us for free. When it was submitted I forwarded the design
to the list and the overwhelming response was that everyone thought it
was just what we wanted. As I recall, the only, even slightly negative
comment was that we should maybe try a non-shiny version of the logo.

Whilst I agree that the eye does look for lines and edges, in this case
I think the lines are sufficiently sharp that they do the job they are
intended to, but are soft enough to retain the style that we all liked.

Regards, Dave.