Re: Problem assigning return value from function to a - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Betsy Barker
Subject Re: Problem assigning return value from function to a
Date
List pgsql-novice
Note:
I successfully called the function using
SELECT INTO getpercentiles get_facility_percentiles(_wagerateid);
And the function runs through fine, and I return, I was going to print out
RAISE NOTICE ''DONE CALLING FUNCTION '';
But I receive the following error.

ERROR:  Cannot display a value of type RECORD