Re: PL/pgSQL Cookbook - Mailing list pgsql-general

From elein
Subject Re: PL/pgSQL Cookbook
Date
List pgsql-general
There are examples along with articles and explanations
on General Bits.  http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/

Some examples are in the Tidbits section and some
are simply interspersed in the articles themselves.

PostgreSQL General Bits is a weekly column of tidbits
and information derived loosely from the pgsql-general
mailing list.

--elein
elein@varlena.com