Another locale test program - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Another locale test program
Date
Re: Another locale test program  (Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler@ufgnet.ufg.br>)
List pgsql-hackers
Regarding the encoding/locale matching issue, here's another test
routine I would like you to run if you want to see your operating
system supported.  It reflects more accurately the actual
implementation I'm working on.

Compile the attached test program and then run

for x in `locale -a`; do LC_ALL=$x ./test; done | sort -u

If you don't have a locale command, maybe something like this will work:

for x in `ls /usr/share/locale`; do LC_ALL=`basename $x` ./test; done |
sort -u

I already have Linux and FreeBSD covered.  Thanks.

(If the program doesn't compile or misbehaves, that would be useful
information as well.)

--
Peter Eisentraut