Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Data directory with trailing [back]slash - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Data directory with trailing [back]slash
Date
List pgsql-patches
I am now confused about the original report.  I don't see how my fix
would correct the reported problem.  trim_trailing_separator() would
have handled d:\pgdata\ and d:\pgdata just fine.  The fix only corrects
d:\.

Magnus, does current CVS fix the problem?