Re: New Event - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: New Event
Date
List pgsql-www
World Wide Web Owner wrote:
> PostgreSQL will have a booth at Linux World Expo, San Francisco,
> 2004.   We will also have a B.O.F.  Come visit us! (click for more)

Some people always write "click for more" into their announcements. I
admit it's very easy to miss the fact that you can click on the title
to get details, but in any case it should be written somewhere
automatically and not into every text.  Maybe don't make the title a
like but instead have a "(more...)" link.

("Click here" is a well-known violation of web usability principles, so
some solution that does not involve it would be better.)