Re: Can't compile a contrib util: dbsize (probably simply though) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: Can't compile a contrib util: dbsize (probably simply though)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 12:20:00AM +0300, Vitaly Belman wrote:
> Hello pgsql-general,
>
>   When I am running "make" I get the following:
>
> > gcc -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -fpic -I.
-I~/postgresql-7.4.2/src/include-D_GNU_SOURCE   -c -o dbsize.o dbsize.c

Make doesn't expand ~ for you, that's a shell thing. Replace it with
$(HOME). This is assumeing you edited the makefile to add that
directory.

Hope this helps,

Attachment