Re: POSTGRESQL - BRAZIL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: POSTGRESQL - BRAZIL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Rodrigo,

Hey!   Great to hear from you!

> He would like my data to be added in "Advocacy & Marketing Team"

Realistically, I won't be re-organizing this until we start preparations for
releasing the next version of PostgreSQL.   So don't let me forget.

> If possible I also want to help in the development and maintenance of
> the site postgresql.org and advocacy.postgresql.org

You are very welcome to help.   Subscribe to the PGSQL-WWW mailing list; this
is where all work on the web sites is done.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions