POSTGRESQL - BRAZIL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Rodrigo Padula
Subject POSTGRESQL - BRAZIL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello, I am Brazilian!

I participate in the development lists and of users here of Brazil.

I am being devoted the use, development and popularization here in Brazil.
I am helping in the elaboration of shirts and of the site of
POSTGRESQL.ORG.BR.

He would like my data to be added in "Advocacy & Marketing Team"

Rodrigo Padula (Brazilian Portuguese language contact)
E-mail: rodrigopadula@sagraluzzatto.com.br

If possible I also want to help in the development and maintenance of
the site postgresql.org and advocacy.postgresql.org

*       RODRIGO PADULA DE OLIVEIRA         *
*  BACHARELANDO EM SISTEMAS DE INFORMAÇÃO  *
*    FACULDADE METODISTA GRANBERY - FMG    *
*             JUIZ DE FORA - MG            *