Cant use Win32 API() - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Karam Chand
Subject Cant use Win32 API()
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I want to implement HAND_CURSOR for my app so I have
ot ifdef SetCursor() and load it accordingly in my
windows app.

Here is the code I am using:

#ifdef _WIN32
    m_HandCursor        = wxCursor ( wxCURSOR_HAND );
#else
    m_HandCursor        = wxCursor ( (WXHCURSOR)    LoadCursor (
NULL, IDC_HAND ) );
#endif

If I compile it is giving me error:

error C2065: 'LoadCursor' : undeclared identifier
error C2065: 'IDC_HAND' : undeclared identifier

I presume that it is not working since I have not
included windows.h. So I go ahead and include it:

#ifdef _WIN32
    #include <windows.h>
#endif

Now, if I compile it is giving me errors in
wxBufferedPaintDC.DrawText() which I am using in my
app. VC 6.0 is giving me:

'DrawTextA' : is not a member of 'wxBufferedPaintDC'
        h:\wxwin\include\wx\dcbuffer.h(85) : see
declaration of 'wxBufferedPaintDC'

Can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong? Am I
missing something

Karam