Re: Moving from MySQL to PGSQL....some questions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Karam Chand
Subject Re: Moving from MySQL to PGSQL....some questions
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks. That was very helpful

One more thing (it might be slightly off topic):

I have two computers on network, one is running RH
Linux and one running WInXP. My PostgreSQL is running
in Linux box.

I downloaded PgAdmin III for both OS. When I am
connecting from the Linux box I am able to view the
three system schemas :

pg_catalog
pg_temp_1
pg_toast

When I am accessing it using PgAdmin III on Windows I
can only see the 'public' schema and its tables? Why
is it so?

Regards
Karam

-- Shridhar Daithankar <shridhar@frodo.hserus.net>